Dry brushing is a great way to achieve beautiful and healthy skin. Regular use stimulates blood circulation, provides an anti-cellulite effect. It will help you tone and peel your body from the remains of dead cells and leave the skin smooth and soft to the touch.
- Lift and tone, reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Exfoliate and help with ingrown hair
- Eliminate toxins by boosting the lymphatic system
the body’s natural detox centre
- Stimulate circulation and bring oxygen to the skin
Perform the massage on dry skin, preferably in the morning before the shower. Start at your feet and move upward with a gentle long stroke towards the heart, walking through each area 2-3 times. Do not put too much pressure on the brush, the process should be pleasant. Take a shower, after apply body lotion with healthy, high-quality ingredients to hydrate your skin. Massage 2-3 times a week.
* The brush is not suitable for the face.
* Not suitable for very sensitive, irritated, inflamed skin and skin prone to eczema.
* After dry brushing, your skin is thoroughly exfoliated, do not use any scrubs or abrasive loofahs on the same day and a few days after.