I. BASIC PROVISIONS
- The Administrator of personal data according to Article 4 (7) of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) is The Green Theory s.r.o., ID 09033122 with its registered office at Bucharova 2657/12, 158 00 Prague 5, Prague, Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator").
The contact details of the Administrator are address: Bucharova 2657/12, 15800 Prague, Czech Republic; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: 420 774 640 664
Personal data means any information identified or identifiable a natural person; an identifiable natural person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as a name, identification number, location data, network identifier, or to one or more special ones, like elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, social, or cultural identity of that natural person.
The Administrator did not appoint a data protection officer.
II. SOURCES AND CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
- The Administrator processes personal data that you provide to him or personal data that the Administrator obtained based on the fulfillment of your order.
- The Administrator processes your identification and contact information and the data necessary for the performance of contracts.
III. LEGAL REASON AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
1. The legal reasons for processing personal data are:
- performance of the contract between you and the Administrator according to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR;
- the legitimate interest of the Administrator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) under Article 6 (1) GDPR;
- your permission to the processing to provide direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) under Article 6 (1) letter a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services if no goods or services have been ordered.
2. The purposes of processing personal data are
- processing your order and execution of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator; personal data required when ordering is necessary for the successful completion of the order (name and address, contact); without the provision of personal data, it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it on the part of the Administrator
- sending business messages and conducting other marketing activities.
- You consent to the automatic processing of personal data by the Administrator using third-party software that the Administrator can use in accordance with Article 22 GDPR.
IV. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
- The Administrator shall store personal data:
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contract between you and the Administrator and the assertion of claims under these contractual relationships (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship);
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, or for a maximum of 5 years if the personal data are processed based on Consent.
2. After the expiry of the retention period of personal data, the Administrator shall delete the personal data.
V. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA (ADMINISTRATOR’S SUBCONTRACTORS)
- The recipients of personal data are persons:
- involved in the delivery of goods/services/execution of payments on the basis of a contract;
- providing e-shop operation services (WooCommerce) and other services in connection with the operation of the e-shop;
- providing marketing services.
2. The Administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (a non-EU country) or international organizations.
VI. YOUR RIGHTS
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have:
- the right to access personal data according to Article 15 of the GDPR;
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing according to Article 18 of the GDPR;
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR;
- the right to object to the processing under Article 21 of the GDPR;
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR;
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the Administrator's email referred to in Article III of these Terms.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to privacy has been violated.
VII. CONDITIONS OF SECURING PERSONAL DATA
- The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to the security of personal data.
- The Administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- By submitting an order via the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- You agree to these conditions by checking the box in the Internet forms. By checking the box, you confirm that you are familiar with the protection of personal data conditions and that you accept them in full.
- The Administrator is entitled to change these conditions. The new version of the terms of personal data protection will be published on this website and at the same time will be sent to the e-mail address that you provided to the Administrator.
These conditions take effect on 1.11.2020